Sparkly Santa Hat Ice Cream

Monday 26 November 2012

Random XD

Assalamualaikum :)

Heyyo, so now dah pukul 1130. Yeaaaaaay finally dapat pun update blog. Tak menahan kot lama tak update :( Sorry for not spending time with you. Got so many things to do on this school holidays. Its not the holidays for me, maybe for you guys. But not for me, and certain Spm students. I got the class at the morning and still have tuition class at the evening. Haiyaaa how to survive maaa ? Nasib baik malam takde ==' I doing the same routine as the school days, even its the holidays. Penaaaat kan ? :( But for the sake of Spm, I'm not going to give up. Still work harder to get the better marks. While the time ticking so fast, I should pause everything. Relationship problems, friendship problems, and all those things that related to Spm. The closer the Spm days, the more challengers that I'm going to face. Apa ni ? While my result is constanting, and decreases ? Maybe. Wake up Murni wake up!!!!!!!!!!! But apapun, InsyaAllah. Usaha + tawakal = berjaya. Amin~


Ohh btw lagi lima hari jee nak masuk bulan Dicember XD I wish this November make me realize all of my mistake and will not repeat it again.. Dear all my subject, please be nice to me this month yee XD hm buat bakal candidate SPM for next year pulak, hangpaaa semua jangan dok memain naa. Kang main terlebih markah pun terlebihlahh kurangnya. Sentiasa maintainkan markah kome kome yee. Jatuh biar sikit, naik biar banyak. Ada faham ? :) ops, *including me actually. HAHA. Sedikit tazkirah, heh tazkirah lerr sangat en ==' So, thats all lah for my post this time. I hope you all not soo boring for read my story. Thanks sudi jenguk my blog. Bukan ada apa sangat, and thanks support Murni. Wehee. Tahun depan marilah kita berusaha untuk menjadi lebih baik demi bangsa, agama dan negara. Ahha, ada macam PM berucap tak ? HAHA XD Next year my blog akan menjadi lebih best kot. Macam-macam input akan di'upload'kan, InsyaAllah XD btw, next year saya hanya akan online facebook and blog and twitter hujung minggu sahaja. Ahahaha *sebenarnya nak memberontak nih. 2011, many things I've learn. Terima kasih Ya Allah. Takecare yourself. Have a nice day ;) Assalamualaikum >.<



With my Kak Long. Last raya.. Miss her sooo muchhh !!! :(

Owner blog, 
NurAmalinaMurni :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment